Saturday, September 11, 2010

Light day

Today was my light day in my training schedule. It wasn't intense at all but it was still a success because our bodies need the varying levels of intensity. Here's how it went:

C & P 32kg for 5 singles
Snatch 24kg for 5 doubles

I obviously warmed up and had a cool-down at the end but that was it. I did some get-ups in my warm-up to make sure everything was moving properly and I finished off with the bretzel.

Monday is my moderate day -I'll keep you posted.

If anyone has any questions about any of this don't be afraid to leave a comment or send me a message any other way. I know by looking at my training it may seem like I'm not doing nearly enough but I'm trying to show everyone that more is not always better. Sometimes less is more.

Hope everyone has a good weekend and don't forget the men and women who gave their lives on this day 9 years ago.

God bless and remember -have fun, train smart, and get strong,

Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment